Friday, June 10, 2011

Latest Royal Blog News

Here's what's happening in Royal Blogs this week:

Royal Blog Central now indexes more than 40 blogs, sites and forums about royalty. If you need to be added, just send me the details at princessesreign@gmail.com. I'm adding sites as quickly as I can, but it is a bit of a haphazard effort. Also, if you are on Twitter, let me know and I will also add you to my Royal Bloggers list there. I want to include blogs in other languages, too. My goal is to make this blog a really comprehensive resource!

Thanks to everyone who has been tweeting (@palaceprincess) and e-mailing me with more sites to include. Happy blogging!

Bloggers on Facebook
About a month ago, a few of us launched a Facebook group for Royal Bloggers. Just send a request to join.


New Royal Blogs

Musings of a Royal Nature
A blog for lovers of all things Royal. Launched 7 June 2011.
I've decided my thirst for all things Royal cannot be simply satisfied by twitter any longer so in to the blogesphere I venture....... "


Observations

Gosh there are a lot of blogs specifically about Kate Middleton/The Duchess of Cambridge!

Also, so many blogs start with the word royal or royalty, it's really starting to challenge my alphabetizing skills! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment